CNC goes beyond the fine print in five specific areas to optimize the procurement of Software, Hardware, and services such as Disaster Recovery, Consulting & Outsourcing, Telecom & Cellular, and Credit & Debit Card Processing. Our negotiations have a 98% success rate in reducing IT costs.
1. Past Purchase Optimization - CNC will analyze historical purchase transactions and maintenance payments to uncover any discrepancies between the actual amounts paid for licensing, trade-ins, upgrades, migrations, support, services, etc. and the contract price, which is also compared to the fair market value. We can quantify these discrepancies and help you with a plan to recover the overcharges.
2. License Optimization - CNC will review your current software licensing schema in relation to your business needs, infrastructure requirements, and usage patterns. If a better licensing model is indicated, CNC will help you plan a migration to the optimal configuration that minimizes costs and maximizes business functionality.
3. Present and Future Price Optimization - CNC will benchmark items such as acquisition costs, discount levels, maintenance percentages, and upgrade and migration fees to the current market conditions. If you are out-of-market in any of these areas we will develop a plan to get better rates.
4. Terms Optimization - CNC will help you secure better terms and conditions for the most flexibility and protection, clearly defining expectations that minimize your risk and maximize the effectiveness of your contracts. We have constructed a database of the industry’s best terms and conditions—including those accepted by vendors which we have customized for our clients—to easily meet your particular business needs. We have a 100% success rate in improving terms and conditions.
5. Partnership Optimization - Contract Negotiation Corporation has experience working with many technology companies. We don’t receive payment from vendors—we are the customer’s advocate—but we know your success depends on the partners in your business. For this reason CNC will devise a decisive market strategy that also benefits your vendor by leveraging a win-win negotiation that matches their offerings to your business