High Level Assessment
The purpose of the High Level Assessment is to identify and quantify potential cost reductions, spot risks, determine degree of flexibility, and evaluate vendor performance. This is done at no cost to you and there is no obligation to engage us to negotiate or assist in negotiations with any vendor. The following outline specifies what is delivered in the High Level Assessment.
1. Projected savings estimate.
2. Preliminary findings in the following areas:
v Historical Transactions – Verify if past transactions were consistent with signed agreements and whether migrations or upgrades disproportionately increased costs.
v Market Competitiveness – Analyze prices and discounts using empirical data to determine if they are fair compared to deals of similar type and size.
v Licensing – Review the license structure as it relates to the business requirements and available schemas to check if software is right-sized for compliance and optimized deployment.
v Terms and Conditions – Assess the protections and flexibility in the current agreements to see if they provide business flexibility.
v Vendor Relationship – Evaluate vendor performance to establish strategy and tactics that will enhance the relationship.
3. Summary of the financial and contractual terms in the current agreement or proposal.
4. Notable items, issues, or events that can affect the outcome of the negotiations.
5. Proposed project plan to complete the engagement.
6. Expectations and guidelines on how to manage your employees and vendors during negotiations.
7. Statement of work listing the activities to be complete by you and Contract Negotiation Corporation.
8. A detailed explanation of the deliverables with the proven “Seven Step Methodology” used to optimize agreements:
Ø Step 1: Business Value Assessment
Ø Step 2: Historical Analysis
Ø Step 3: Benchmarking
Ø Step 4: Licensing Assessment
Ø Step 5: Terms Analysis
Ø Step 6: Partner Assessment
Ø Step 7: Vendor Negotiations